Year 5 Home Learning
All learning for Year 5 will be provided through Microsoft Teams.
1. Download the Teams App or software on a tablet/ipad/laptop
2. Use the login in your home school diary to log into Microsoft Teams.
Your work will be provided day by day on Microsoft Teams.
You will find a timetable and information for each day under the section for each day.
You will find assignments you must complete for English and Maths - these need to be completed before 3.30pm and submitted on Teams or sent to Miss Rowlands / Mr Moroney on Teams or via email.
Expectations (5th Jan - 8th Jan 2021)
- Read the remote learning policy
- Registration to start at 9.15am (Be on time)
- Maths lesson taught by Miss Rowlands
- Maths work to be completed and sent via teams / email to Miss Rowlands
-English lesson taught by Mr Moroney
English work to be completed and sent via teams / email to Mr Moroney
If you have any issues accessing any of the home learning work or need more information, please contact the school office on 0161 912-5005.