Time to warm our brains up!
Use this week to catch up on all the writing tasks that we have set. You can look back over the last 2 weeks if you are unsure and need more explanation. Here is a list of all the tasks…
- Write a setting description about the Stone Age camp in the story Stone Age Boy. Remember to use noun phrases and prepositions to add detail and description.
- Write a set of instructions for one of the following Stone Age activities; making a fire, cooking, making clothes and making tools.
Remember to use verbs and time conjunctions.
- Write a recount about a time when you travelled back in time to the Stone Age. Use paragraphs to retell the events in order.
If you have completed all the writing tasks so far, have a go at writing your own piece. Here are some ideas...
- a fact file about an area of Stone Age history that interests you
- a poem or song about the Stone Age
- a recount as an archaeologist discovering a new artefact from the Stone Age
- a balanced argument about what is better...life today or life in the Stone Age
Now have a go at this SpaG activity.
Now have a go at correcting these spelling mistakes by Mr Whoops!