Let's warm our brains up! You have 15 minutes to work through the first part of the arithmetic paper - you've got this!
Angles - Vertically Opposite Angles
Let's begin by watching the White Rose video to help us with the understanding of this concept. Summer Term 1 - Lesson 1
Read chapter 6- The Journey from platform 9 and three quarters.
" There were Bertie Bott's Every-Flavour Beans, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands and a number of other strange things Harry had never seen in his life"
Your task today is to create your own magical sweet. Think about what is special about it. Draw and label your sweet in your book; we would love to see some of your ideas via email.
- Give it a suitable name (names that suggest magic, a twist on a 'Muggle sweet? etc.)
- What ingredients is it made from?
- What does it taste of? Texture?
- What are its magical properties?
- Any other special features ? (Is there a free gift? Are there some potential dangers? Or risks?)
- An advertising slogan.