Welcome to our very first Home Sports Day!
In this strange and unusual time, we hope that you can enjoy a Sports Day with a difference at home with your family! Use this page to help you plan, prepare and carry out your very own sports day.
- All sports can be done in your home or garden.
- Each event should take no longer than 5 minutes.
- Remember to drink water and keep hydrated, especially if it is a hot day and don't forget to wear a hat and sunscreen.
You will need:
- egg and spoon for each person.
- something to balance on (optional).
- ball and target or bucket.
- something to lie on (optional).
- something to climb over or go under (e.g. a long-handled brush on a chair)
- cups for each person, bowl of water, empty bowl.
- pillowcase for each person.
- start and finish line markers.
- Egg & Spoon Race Water Race
- Balance Three-Legged Race
- Ball Toss Ball Catches
- Standing Long Jump Pillow Sack Race
- Sit-ups Over and Under