Today's lesson, we will be focusing on our multiplication method.
Choose one of the methods above to solve the following questions into your red book
- one digit in one square in your book
- use a ruler for the lines
- use your times tables knowledge to help you ( 5 x 2 = 10, so 5 x 20 = 100)
218 x 5
342 x 6
438 x 4
253 x 5
328 x 6
357 x 8
189 x 9
242 x 6
MONDAY MATHS CHALLENGE
Have a go at this true or false problem into your red book.
-> Remember to show your working out
You can email your answer or post it onto our class blog
WALT: answer questions on a text
Look at the two pictures below. Click on them to enlarge them.
Read the text carefully and answer the questions below.
1. What is a Rainforest and why have they been given this name?
2. Which country in in South America is the Amazon Rainforest mainly in?
3. Can you name the different layers of the rainforest in order and name the animals found in each layer?
4. Why is so much life found in the canopy layer of the rainforest?
5. Give two reasons why we must protect and look after the rainforest
Please use spelling shed to practice the year 3 / 4 statutory words for 20 minutes today.
Please use the rest of Monday to catch up with any work you missed last week.