This half-term, we are putting our ASK attitudes to the test by being resilient, clear communicators and problem-solvers when conducting group research about areas of Mayan history that interest us and spark our curiosity! We are enjoying using I-Pads, the ICT suite and books to learn from the past and think critically about how they helped shaped the future. Questions that we are researching are things such as...
- What have the Mayans ever done for us?
- Where is Mesoamerica?
- What did Mayan civilizations eat, wear and do for fun?
- What are Mayan arts and crafts?
- What religion and Gods did they believe in and worship?
- Are there any famous Mayan landmarks around today?
- What is the Mayan calendar?