This final half term, it will be full of action, adrenaline and adventure as we will be continuing with the exciting and daring world of Alex Rider. We shall complete the first book in the series written by the brilliant Anthony Horowitz - Stormbreaker!
Whist reading the epic adventure the children will be learning to:
- Practise and use interesting and complex sentences.
- Identify the qualities of a hero/heroine.
- Create their own hero/heroine and write an exciting description of them.
- Understand how authors use different techniques to add tension to their writing.
- Add tension, suspense and excitement to their own spy story.
- Discuss how to improve and edit their writing.