Victoria Park Junior School Data Protection
Data Protection Principles
At Victoria Park Junior School, we will comply with the principles relating to the processing of personal data set out in the GDPR by putting in place processes to ensure that personal data is:
· processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the subject
· collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a
manner that is incompatible with those purposes
· adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which
they are processed
· accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
· kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is
necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
· processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including
protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss,
destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
The policies below outline further our commitment to these principles.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please, in the first instance, contact the school.