Read the information below about Kandinsky and his ideas about colour and shape
Design and paint a Kandinsky-style, music-inspired work of art!
• Look back at your sketches from the previous lesson.
• On paper or in a sketchbook, draw two versions of a final design, with shapes, patterns and lines arranged differently.
• Choose a piece of paper/card.
• Lightly draw your favourite design onto the canvas/paper/card.
• Use whatever equipment you have to complete your art. Pencil crayons/ felt tips or if possible acrylic paints or poster paints. If you are painting, you might need to use larger brushes for large areas of colour, and smaller brushes for lines and details.
• When you have finished, write a few sentences to describe your piece, or your process of making it.