Advice and Information
You can help to slow the spread of Coronavirus!
- Make sure you and your children follow these general principles to prevent spreading any respiratory virus:
- Wash your hands often – with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren’t available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don’t attend work or school.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you’re worried about your symptoms, please call NHS 111 – don’t go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Trafford Educational Psychology Service
COVID-19 has brought unprecedented changes and demands to Trafford schools, families, children and young people.
Drawing on our understandings of child development, learning and emotional well-being, the Educational Psychology Service are here to offer support to all Trafford schools, families and children/young people to cope with the challenges arising from COVID-19.
Teaching staff, parents/carers can access this support by emailing the service at TraffordEPS@trafford.gov.uk or by organising contact through their SENCO.