Report Comments – Year 6 – Pupils
- I am glad to see that my report is positive.
- I think that throughout the year my progress has improved massively. It has been a pleasure being in 6O and thanks for a wonderful year!
- I have improved a lot in everything. I have really enjoyed this year and will miss everyone.
- I am really pleased with the improvements that I have made this year.
- Thanks for a great report. I think I could have improved in English to make that part even better!
- I am very happy with my report and I feel proud of what I have achieved. I am going to take the advice I have been given on to secondary school.
- I think I have done very well and worked hard to achieve my goals.
- I am proud of my reading result. I wish I could have had more time doing DT.
- Thank-you for an excellent report from all of my wonderful teachers.
- Me and my parents are very happy about my SATs results and would like to thank all of the teachers for their effort throughout my time here at VPJS.
- I am really happy with my report.
- This year I think I have achieved a lot and challenged myself. I am very proud of myself for doing the best I can.
- I think that I have worked hard this year to get to where I am now.
- I am very pleased that all my hard work paid off.
- I’m amazed at what a journey I’ve come on. This is my best report. Thank-you for helping me to get better and more confident in myself.
- I feel I have done really well in year 6 and have grown more confident.
- To be honest I hate school, but somehow Miss Tidman, Mr Wilkinson and Mrs Ruddin and co really changed the way I feel.
- I’ve had a great time at VPJS and I definitely think I have learned a lot.
- I have enjoyed learning at VPJS. It has been the best!
- I was very proud of myself. Hopefully, my future reports will be as good as this.
Report Comments – Year 6 – Parents/Carers
- His improvements are not only due to his own work but to the fantastic hard work
and encouragement of all his teachers and support staff. Thank-you.
- I am really proud of his progress, really good team work.
- Thank-you for helping her to achieve so much.
- An excellent report, I don’t think I could ask for anything better. She loves school,
loves learning and I think that shows in her results.
- I am extremely happy with the progress she has made this year, especially in maths. I would like to thank all the teaching staff for giving her lots of encouragement and support over the years. We will miss VPJS lots. Thank-you!
- She has enjoyed her time at VPJS and had lots of fun and the opportunity to thrive and we are over the moon with her achievements.
- Thank-you for supporting him through what has been a year of hard work and change for all of us. Thank-you for preparing him so well for secondary school.
- It is lovely to hear about her emotional development. She is leaving VPJS well-equipped for her future school career. Thank-you!
- A really lovely account to read, especially her development and confidence in maths.
- I am really happy and impressed with his SATs results.
- She has worked hard and has been taught and supported extremely well by her teachers.
- She has thoroughly enjoyed being active in all of the sports teams.
- I am really proud of my daughter’s achievements.
- We are extremely happy with his progress this year and the way he has been encouraged by all his teachers.
- Thank-you for all of your hard work.
- We are both immensely proud of her hard work and thirst for knowledge.
- We want to say a massive thank-you for the time that you have all invested in her education. You have all made a lasting impression on her.
- I am very happy with the progress that she has made this year.
- Thank-you for all of the help you have given him.
- His schooling here will be good grounding for him to continue to achieve such levels
at high school.
- She has made very good progress this year, especially with her maths.
- She has shown her resilience to bounce back and has enjoyed this year.
- Thank-you to all the teachers who have helped him to reach his potential.
- We are very pleased with her report and the overall progress and educational level
that she has achieved in year 6 and during her time at VPJS.
- It is a pleasure to say thank-you to the leadership and members of staff at VPJS
for the support given to him.