Report Comments – Year 3 – Pupils
- I like my report but I still think I need to be better next year.
- I think my report is amazing!
- I think that I have done very well this year!
- I think that I have had a good year. I hope next year I will improve my behaviour
and not get warnings for making the wrong choices.
- I think that I have settled in well and I have enjoyed my work. Next year, I need to learn my times tables.
- I’ve especially enjoyed swimming lessons and learning to swim.
- I have enjoyed year 3 and my favourite subject has been maths.
- I am very pleased with my report and I hope to achieve my targets.
- I have enjoyed being at the juniors. I will try to be more confident in year 4.
- I am very pleased with my report!
- I will miss all of the teachers who have helped me. I promise to keep improving!
- I will try not to chat in Year 4 (during lessons) and keep practising my handwriting.
- My best topic was Stone-Iron Age as we did a class assembly.
- I think my report is very good but I know that I need to not get distracted by other people!
- I have really enjoyed year 3.
- I think that I have done really well this year!
Report Comments – Year 3 – Parents/Carers
- I am proud of how much his attitude has changed this year. He enjoys all aspects of school.
- I am so very pleased with the progress that she has made and has tried her best.
- Nice to see improvement in her behaviour.
- Thank-you to Miss Rowlands & Mrs Williams for all the hard work and support you have given.
- He has really come out of his shell; his confidence has been boosted.
- She seems to have settled really well into the juniors and thoroughly seems to enjoy school.
- It’s been a difficult year of adjustments but the hard work, time and energy of the wonderful staff, have paid off.
- We are very happy with his progress in year 3.
- He would benefit from more challenging work, especially in maths.
- I would like to thank all the teachers for their support. Without their encouragement, he would not have achieved so much this year.
- He has enjoyed joining the juniors and thank you to all staff for making it such an interesting year.
- Apart from him becoming more confident and engaging himself more, I believe that he also become more independent.
- I am very impressed with her progress this year.
- We are very happy with her excellent report, which reflects a happy and settled transition into the juniors.
- We are very pleased with his efforts to improve his reading and writing skills.
- He is more confident and therefore, as a result, is happier!
- She loves coming to school and really enjoys the interesting and exciting planned activities.
- We are very pleased with her achievements this year, especially in reading and
maths. She has enjoyed all aspects of school.
- We are very pleased to read such a positive report. She is very proud of being part of the school and has really benefitted from the many clubs and competitions she
has been involved with.